Chiropractic Professionals of Columbia
1301 Elmwood Avenue
Columbia, SC 29201
1. The Chiropractic Adjustment will make a Cavitation or popping sound: That is not your bones cracking. Most Chiropractic Adjustment are audible and will be heard. The sound comes from the release of gas during a pressure change caused by the Adjustment. In fact, the Chiropractic Professionals of Columbia also perform enhanced Chiropractic Rehab to aid in your faster recovery!
2. The Chiropractic Professionals of Columbia treat more than just your Spine: The Chiropractor's at The Chiropractic Professionals of Columbia are trained in the treatment of a variety of conditions and injuries including, but not limited to: ankle sprains,arthritis, rotator cuff tears, tendonitis, carpal tunnel, post-surgical repairs, and spinal cord injuries, concussions, plantar fasitis, and So much more.
3. Chiropractic care is for everyone: The youngest patient to ever come through the doors at the Chiropractic Professionals was only a few days old, and the oldest was 97s. Chiropractic Care at the Chiropractic Professionals is beneficial for all ages.
4. You do not have to be in pain to see a chiropractor: Pain is usually the last thing to show up when you are having a problem. It is also one of the first things to go away during the healing process. It is important to know that there can still be dysfunction and injury, even without pain. This is why it is important to follow through with a treatment plan, even if the pain is gone and you are feeling great!
5. You do not need a script in S.C. to see the Chiropractic Professionals: Chiropractors typically do not need a referral or a script from another doctor to start your treatment plan. If you hurt your Neck, Back,knee, wrist, shoulder, foot/ankle, etc, you can to be treated Today!
We hope these ‘5 things you should know before visiting a Chiropractor have helped you better understand what we do! If you have any more questions, please visit our web site Page at www.MyChiroPros.com. We would Love the Opportunity to be You and Your Family's go to Chiropractor. If your in Pain don't wait! We can see you Today.
If you're in need of a Experienced Chiropractor in Columbia South Carolina, Choose the Chiropractor's with Years of Experience. You will be glad you did! We are just a Phone Call Away. 803-888-6221. You have Nothing to lose but your Pain!
We use the the Latest and Safest Chiropractic Techniques used Today. We have over 20 Years worth of Chiropractic Experience working with Patients with the Gentlest Techniques Possible. We are Full Spine Adjusting Chiropractors. We find and Locate Your Vertebral Subluxations and Yes, we Fix That!
Chiropractic is a Non-invasive, Conservative Treatment option for Back Pain. Get your Spine Checked! We are Your Board Certified Chiropractic Physicians of Columbia S.C. Remember Great Chiropractic Care, will Make's a World of Difference in Your Family's Healthcare.
The Chiropractic Professionals of Columbia have been Helping patients for over 20 years. We have Years of Experience, and Have the Latest and Greatest Rehab Facilities. We Would love the Opportunity to be your Family's Chiropractors. We can See you Today! Don't Wait, Just Call 803-888-6221 or Visit us on the Web at www.MyChiroPros.com
We offer Quality and Personal Chiropractic Care For Columbia, Cotton Town, Lexington, Cayce, Irmo, Forest Acres, Chapin, West Columbia, Downtown, and all the Surrounding Area's of South Carolina. No Contracts, No Long Term Treatments Plans, Just Great Affordable Chiropractic Care. Click Here and Make an appointment Today!
1301 Elmwood Avenue
Columbia, SC 29201
Reviews From our Patients:
I have had the best experience here at Chiropractic Professional. I came here in pain and felt relief after the first visit. The staff is awesome and always make me feel so welcome.