Chiropractic Professionals of Columbia
1301 Elmwood Avenue
Columbia, SC 29201
The Chiropractic Professionals of Columbia treat Subluxations which are spinal misalignment's that not only cause pain and stiffness, but also press on the nerves in your spinal column and cause all sorts of Health Problems.
Your nervous system plays an Vital role in your health. Your nerves travel to every part of your body and send and receive signals from your brain and spinal cord. If any part of the nerve signal transmission process is disrupted, your bodily systems and functions will be affected.
Fortunately, the Chiropractic Professionals of Columbia can help you protect your health with Full Spine Chiropractic Adjustments that correct Spinal Subluxations and relax your muscles and joints.
8 reason's How Chiropractic Care can help You and Your Family
1. Much Fewer Illnesses: Chiropractic treatments will reduce the number of colds and illnesses you experience this year. Subluxations can affect your ability to produce antibodies, proteins that kill bacteria and viruses. Correcting Subluxations is an easy way to boost your immune system and avoid illnesses.
2. Stop Indigestion: Your nervous system controls the passage of food through each part of your gastrointestinal system. If food lingers too long in one area or passes through another part of your digestive system too quickly, you may experience indigestion, heartburn, gas, bloating, diarrhea, constipation or other unpleasant symptoms. Regular chiropractic treatments can help prevent or minimize digestive problems.
3. Amazing Sleep: Insomnia may seem like a minor complaint, yet poor sleep can affect every aspect of your health. In fact, sleep issues may increase your risk of stroke, diabetes, and heart and kidney disease, according to the National Heart, Blood and Lung Institute. Full Spine Adjustments from the Chiropractic Professionals of Columbia eases stress, muscle tension, and pain, helping you get a restful night's sleep you deserve.
4. Lower Blood Pressure: Correcting Subluxations in your neck may be beneficial to your blood pressure levels. Patients with high blood pressure who had neck Subluxations experienced a significant decrease in blood pressure after receiving Full Spine Adjustments at the Chiropractic Professional of Columbia. A Chicago research study showed after an Adjustment that blood pressure readings continued to be lower even eight weeks after treatment.
5. Less Pain: Years of wear and tear may affect your spine as you grow older, causing arthritis, disc problems, spinal stenosis, and other conditions. The Adjustments at the Chiropractic Professionals of Columbia improve joint and muscle movement, enhances range of motion, and decreases pressure on the nerves that can cause pain. The Chiropractic Professionals of Columbia Adjustments can also prevent scar tissue and adhesion's from forming. Our Full Spine Chiropractic Adjustments will improve your balance, helping you avoid falls.
6. Decrease Chronic Health Conditions: You Should scheduling regular visits to the ChiropractIc Professionals of Columbia to help reduce the number of migraines you get, or decrease your fibromyalgia pain.
7. Helps with Breathing: A well Adjusted Spine will cause you to have good nerve health. Igood Nerve Help is essential for optimum lung function. When your spinal column is properly aligned at the Chiropractic Professionals of Columbia, it may be easier to take deep breaths. Lung inflammation and asthma symptoms may also decrease with regular Chiropractic Care .
8. Less Stress and way More Energy: It's difficult to relax when your muscles are tight and painful. Spinal manipulation, massage, ultrasound therapy, and other chiropractic treatments ease your pain and may help lower your stress level. Fatigue caused by mild to severe chronic pain may stop you from enjoying life and participating in your favorite activities. Once your pain is eliminated or reduced, you just may discover that your energy level rebounds.
If you're in need of a Experienced Chiropractor in Columbia South Carolina, Choose the Chiropractor's with Years of Experience. You will be glad you did! We are just a Phone Call Away. 803-888-6221. You have Nothing to lose but your Pain!
We use the the Latest and Safest Chiropractic Techniques used Today. We have over 18 Years worth of Chiropractic Experience working with Patients with the Gentlest Techniques Possible. We are Full Spine Adjusting Chiropractors. We find and Locate Your Vertebral Subluxations and Yes, we Fix That!
If you have Pain let us at the Chiropractic Professionals of Columbia Check your Spine. We know what we are doing, and We have the Skills, and the Know how, to get it done! If your Spine is out of Alignment we can Fix That.
Chiropractic is a Non-invasive, Conservative Treatment option for Back Pain. Get your Spine Checked! We are Your Board Certified Chiropractic Physicians of Columbia S.C. Remember Great Chiropractic Care, will Make's a World of Difference in Your Family's Healthcare.
The Chiropractic Professionals of Columbia have been Helping patients for over 18 years. We have Years of Experience, and Have the Latest and Greatest Rehab Facilities. We Would love the Opportunity to be your Family's Chiropractors. We can See you Today! Don't Wait, Just Call 803-888-6221 or Visit us on the Web at www.MyChiroPros.com
We offer Quality and Personal Chiropractic Care For Columbia, Cotton Town, Lexington, Cayce, Irmo, Forest Acres, Chapin, West Columbia, Downtown, and all the Surrounding Area's of South Carolina. No Contracts, No Long Term Treatments Plans, Just Great Affordable Chiropractic Care. Click Here and Make an appointment Today!
1301 Elmwood Avenue
Columbia, SC 29201