Chiropractic Professionals of Columbia
1301 Elmwood Avenue
Columbia, SC 29201
The Chiropractic Professionals of Columbia Believe the main causes of Pain and Disease in Your body can be traced to Improper Alignment of the Vertebral Column. This in Chiropractic Speak, is called a Vertebral Subluxation, or Vertebral Subluxation Complex. These VSC are found and Removed by Chiropractic Adjustments of Your Misaligned Spinal joints. Chiropractic Adjustments Relieve Pressure on your Spinal Nerves and Increase your Spinal Joint Mobility, allowing your body to return to its natural state of Homeostasis. When the bones in your spine are Adjusted and allowed to go back to their Correct positions, the nerve pressure will be Removed to resume its normal Nerve flow, and your body's natural healing processes can begin to function properly.
Chiropractic Adjustments are Especially Helpful in relieving pain in Facet Joints that were injured, Osteoarthritis Pain, and Sacroiliac Joint Pain. These Joints respond well to Being Adjusted by well Skilled Chiropractor at the Chiropractic Professionals of Columbia. We Help Patients with Chronic Headaches, Sinus problems, High Blood Pressure, Ear Infections, Leg Pain, Arthritis, and many other Common illnesses. We have over the Last 18 Years of Practice Given many Patients significant relief with our Palmer Chiropractic Adjustments Techniques.
After the Wilks Vs. the AMA Lawsuit, the Medical Community has come to Accept and Recognize Chiropractic Care as a valid form of treatment for a variety of Neuro-Musculoskeletal conditions, and as a Conservative Treatment Option for patients with Low Back Pain.
5 Great Studies by leading medical journals in recent years have confirmed the benefits of chiropractic care: Chiropractic Professionals of Columbia
- A 1993 report by the Ontario Ministry of Health concluded that chiropractic care was the most effective treatment for lower back pain. The agency also recommended that chiropractic care be fully integrated in the Canadian government's health care system.
- In 1994, the federal Agency for Health Care Policy and Research published its Clinical Practice Guidelines, which asserted that spinal manipulation was effective in reducing pain and speeding recovery among patients with acute low back symptoms without radiculopathy.
- A 1996 New England Journal of Medicine study of outcomes and costs for acute low back pain found that patients treated by chiropractors were significantly more satisfied than those who saw primary care, orthopedic or managed care practitioners.
- A 1996 study in the journal Spine echoed that study and found that patients who sought chiropractic care were more likely to feel that treatment was helpful, more likely to be satisfied with their care, and less likely to seek care from another provider for the same condition, compared to those who sought care from medical doctors.
- In 2001, the Center for Clinical Health Policy Research at Duke University concluded in a study that spinal manipulation resulted in almost immediate improvement for cervicogenic headaches, or those that originate in the neck, and had significantly fewer side effects and longer-lasting relief of tension-type headache than a commonly prescribed medication.
If your in need of a Chiropractor Choose the Chiropractor's with Years of Experience. You will be glad you did! We are just a Phone Call Away. 803-888-6221.
We use the the Latest and Safest Chiropractic Techniques used Today. We have over 18 Years worth of Chiropractic Experience working with Patients with the Gentlest Techniques Possible. We are Full Spine Adjusting Chiropractors. We find and Locate Your Vertebral Subluxations and Yes, we Fix That!
If you have Pain let us at the Chiropractic Professionals of Columbia Check your Spine. We know what we are doing, and We have the Skills, and the Know how, to get it done! If your Spine is out of Alignment we can Fix That.
Chiropractic is a Non-invasive, Conservative Treatment option for Back Pain. Get your Spine Checked! We are Your Board Certified Chiropractic Physicians of Columbia S.C. Remember Great Chiropractic Care, will Make's a World of Difference in Your Family's Healthcare.
The Chiropractic Professionals of Columbia have been Helping patients for over 18 years. We have Years of Experience, and Have the Latest and Greatest Rehab Facilities. We Would love the Opportunity to be your Family's Chiropractors. We can See you Today! Don't Wait, Just Call 803-888-6221 or Visit us on the Web at www.MyChiroPros.com
We offer Quality and Personal Chiropractic Care For Columbia, Cotton Town, Lexington, Cayce, Irmo, Forest Acres, Chapin, West Columbia, Downtown, and all the Surrounding Area's of South Carolina. No Contracts, No Long Term Treatments Plans, Just Great Affordable Chiropractic Care.
Chiropractic Professionals of Columbia: Chiropractor in Columbia S.C.
1301 Elmwood Avenue
Columbia, SC 29201