Chiropractic Professionals of Columbia: Chiropractor in Columbia S.C. 1301 Elmwood Avenue Columbia, SC 29201 803-888-6221 www.MyChiroPros.com [email protected] #MyChiroPros#ColumbiaSCChiro#FamouslyHotChiro Don't Ignore Bulging Disc's: Chiropractic Professionals of Columbia
Menu

Don't Ignore Bulging Disc's in Columbia S.C.

Chiropractic Professionals of Columbia

1301 Elmwood Avenue

Columbia, SC 29201

803-888-6221

www.MyChiroPros.com

[email protected]

#MyChiroPros

Don't Ignore Bulging Disc's: Chiropractic Professionals of Columbia

At the Chiropractic Professionals of Columbia Believe your Disc Start to Bulging when the spine starts to weaken and is often associated with old injuries and the aging process. Not all Bulging Disks cause pain and you might be unaware of your disk bulge problem. If left undiagnosed and untreated, research has shown bulging discs can lead to more severe and debilitating issues that will change your life forever.

Research Shows 90% of bulging discs occur in the lower back in the lumbar area of your spine. If the bulging disc puts pressure on the sciatic nerve this leads to a common treatable condition called Sciatica. The remaining 10% of bulging discs occur in the neck area and, if left untreated, can lead to significant pain in the Neck, Arms, and Hands.

The Chiropractic Professionals of Columbia have over 19 years worth of experience in treating pain from herniated or bulging discs. Most patients who receive care have tried edpidural injections, physical therapy,or even surgery. Some have even given up and are prepared to live with the pain forever. The best way to find out if we can help you is to schedule a Free Consultation with us at the Chiropractic Professionals of Columbia.

The Chiropractic Professionals of Columbia see and treat many Columbia, SC residents with bulging or herniated discs.  The Chiropractic Professionals of Columbia  have the expertise, experience, techniques, and tools, to treat your Bulging Disc. Every new patient at our office is given a thorough examination which includes X-Rays taken in our office. We then formulate a custom treatment plan designed for your specific needs.  Remember you don't have to live in Pain!

If you're in need of a Experienced Chiropractor in Columbia South Carolina, Choose the Chiropractor's with Years of Experience. You will be glad you did! We are just a Phone Call Away. 803-888-6221. You have Nothing to lose but your Pain!

We use the the Latest and Safest Chiropractic Techniques used Today. We have over 18 Years worth of Chiropractic Experience working with Patients with the Gentlest Techniques Possible. We are Full Spine Adjusting Chiropractors. We find and Locate Your Vertebral Subluxations and Yes, we Fix That!

If you have Pain let us at the Chiropractic Professionals of Columbia Check your Spine. We know what we are doing, and We have the Skills, and the Know how, to get it done! If your Spine is out of Alignment we can Fix That.

Chiropractic is a Non-invasive, Conservative Treatment option for Back Pain. Get your Spine Checked! We are Your Board Certified Chiropractic Physicians of Columbia S.C. Remember Great Chiropractic Care, will Make's a World of Difference in Your Family's Healthcare.

The Chiropractic Professionals of Columbia have been Helping patients for over 18 years.  We have Years of Experience, and Have the Latest and Greatest Rehab Facilities. We Would love the Opportunity to be your Family's Chiropractors. We can See you Today! Don't Wait, Just Call 803-888-6221 or Visit us on the Web at www.MyChiroPros.com

We offer Quality and Personal Chiropractic Care For Columbia, Cotton Town, Lexington, Cayce, Irmo, Forest Acres, Chapin, West Columbia, Downtown, and all the Surrounding Area's of South Carolina. No Contracts, No Long Term Treatments Plans, Just Great Affordable Chiropractic Care. Click Here and Make an appointment Today!

Chiropractic Professionals of Columbia: Chiropractor in Columbia S.C.

1301 Elmwood Avenue

Columbia, SC 29201

803-888-6221

www.MyChiroPros.com

[email protected]

#MyChiroPros#ColumbiaSCChiro#FamouslyHotChiro

New Patients Receive a Free Consultation

Exclusive Offer

Our Location

Office Hours

Columbia Office

Monday:

8:00 am-6:00 pm

Tuesday:

8:00 am-6:00 pm

Wednesday:

8:00 am-6:00 pm

Thursday:

8:00 am-6:00 pm

Friday:

8:00 am-6:00 pm

Saturday:

by appointment

Sunday:

by appointment

Chiropractic Professionals of Columbia: Chiropractor in Columbia S.C. 1301 Elmwood Avenue Columbia, SC 29201 803-888-6221 www.MyChiroPros.com [email protected] #MyChiroPros#ColumbiaSCChiro#FamouslyHotChiro