Chiropractic Professionals of Columbia
1301 Elmwood Avenue
Columbia, SC 29201
The ideal fitness plan for your co-worker or friends may not necessarily be the best approach for you or your family. Your fitness level, goals, and physical condition will influence the way you exercise and the type of workout that will be most beneficial.
Involving your Chiropractic Professionals in the planning stages of your new workout regime can help you avoid painful injuries that may sabotage your plan to improve your fitness. During your appointment with the Chiropractic Professionals of Columbia you'll discuss:
- Your Workout Goals: Do you want to run a marathon, master kickboxing, or simply increase your strength and stamina? Creating goals can help you decide which type of exercise is best for you.
- Your Fitness Level: Do you already exercise regularly, or would you like to get in shape after being inactive for a few years? It's important to consider your fitness level before you begin. Injuries aren't the only possibility if you're overly ambitious when you begin your new workout plan. If the plan is too challenging, you may be more likely to become frustrated and stop exercising.
- Your Routine: How much time do you have to devote to exercise every week? Creating a workout plan that fits your lifestyle is the key to achieving your goals.
- Your Health: Your health will also be an important consideration when beginning a new workout plan. For example, people who have asthma may need to avoid activities that involve running, as prolonged, intense activity may trigger a flare-up of asthma symptoms. The American Academy of Allergy Asthma & Immunology recommends swimming, walking or activities that require a short burst of energy rather than long-distance running, soccer or basketball.
- Your Pain and Injuries: Pain won't necessarily prevent you from working out. In fact, exercise can help loosen and strengthen your muscles and joints while also decreasing pain. The Chiropractic Professionals can help you choose exercises that won't aggravate or worsen your condition. We can also give you a few hints that will help you avoid injuries while working out.
Once you've identified your goals and evaluated your fitness level, you'll be prepared to create a plan that will help you meet your goals. The best Chiropractic Workout plans include warm-ups, rest days and an exercise schedule that gradually increases the length, duration, and intensity of your workout. If you work out too hard or long, you'll increase your risk of sprains, strains, fractures, inflammation, and overuse injuries. We see this all the time at our office.
Contact us today at the Chiropractic Professionals of Columbia with the details, and we’ll be happy to help you get the Plan you Need Now. Maintaining your health is the most important decision you can make for You and Your Family. We can See You Today! Just Call 803-888-6221 or Visit us on the Web at www.MyChiroPros.com
If you're in need of a Experienced Chiropractor in Columbia South Carolina, Choose the Chiropractor's with Years of Experience. You will be glad you did! We are just a Phone Call Away. 803-888-6221. You have Nothing to lose but your Pain!
We use the the Latest and Safest Chiropractic Techniques used Today. We have over 18 Years worth of Chiropractic Experience working with Patients with the Gentlest Techniques Possible. We are Full Spine Adjusting Chiropractors. We find and Locate Your Vertebral Subluxations and Yes, we Fix That!
If you have Pain let us at the Chiropractic Professionals of Columbia Check your Spine. We know what we are doing, and We have the Skills, and the Know how, to get it done! If your Spine is out of Alignment we can Fix That.
Chiropractic is a Non-invasive, Conservative Treatment option for Back Pain. Get your Spine Checked! We are Your Board Certified Chiropractic Physicians of Columbia S.C. Remember Great Chiropractic Care, will Make's a World of Difference in Your Family's Healthcare.
The Chiropractic Professionals of Columbia have been Helping patients for over 18 years. We have Years of Experience, and Have the Latest and Greatest Rehab Facilities. We Would love the Opportunity to be your Family's Chiropractors. We can See you Today! Don't Wait, Just Call 803-888-6221 or Visit us on the Web at www.MyChiroPros.com
We offer Quality and Personal Chiropractic Care For Columbia, Cotton Town, Lexington, Cayce, Irmo, Forest Acres, Chapin, West Columbia, Downtown, and all the Surrounding Area's of South Carolina. No Contracts, No Long Term Treatments Plans, Just Great Affordable Chiropractic Care. Click Here and Make an appointment Today!
1301 Elmwood Avenue
Columbia, SC 29201