Chiropractic Professionals of Columbia
1301 Elmwood Avenue
Columbia, SC 29201
Shoulder Exercises for at home use: Chiropractic Professionals of Columbia
At the Chiropractic Professionals of Columbia we have years of experience with good old fashion know how to get you shoulder Moving and Feeling better again. We want to make your aware of the different types of shoulder Issues that cause pain like, sticky spots, restrictions in your connective tissues, and Painful ache joints that just hurt to move. We at the Chiropractic Professionals of Columbia want to make you shoulder move again without pain. Today we are going over some basic concepts and exercises you can do in the comfort of your own home.
It's very important to exercise all three area's of your shoulder to get the pain relief and results you desire. The three area's will include the front side of your shoulder, the back side of your shoulder, and the outside of your shoulder. We recommend you to use exercise ball while doing these exercise's. It can be a Golf Ball, Tennis Ball, Baseball, any type of ball your might have laying around your home.
Remember that there are 3 main areas you need to work on with your self treatment:
- The Compression Technique, "Use Your Ball": You want to hit trigger points in your muscles and break up point tenderness and adhesion's. Work your Chest and Pectoral Muscles first. Then get deep into you deltoid. Then work to you back and work on Your Trapeziums and Rhomboids.
- The Shear Technique: Use your ball as a massage tool. Use the Ball to roll, pry, and twist, along all of your Shoulder Muscles.
- Use the Pin AND Stretch Technique: Pin a muscle down and move your Shoulder Joint, compare Left and Right sides and see how your body moves. Pain attention to what movement causes pain and how much. That is a great way to tract results over time.
Use these Ball exercise's for the back side of your shoulder:
- Roll the Ball using pressure all along the shoulder blade to work out the tight spastic muscles. Now use your ball above the spine of the scapula and below it as well.
- Now roll out with pressure the Trapezium, Rhomboids, and Thoracic Spine. Your shoulders won’t improve if your thoracic spine doesn’t move. You gotta get it all moving.
- Use your hand to work the muscles on the armpit side of the shoulder blade. Use the Pin and Stretch technique.
- Feel the difference by using different size balls in different areas of your pain.
- Use a wall or Floor in your house to get to those tricky areas.
There are so many different types of shoulder injuries. There is not only one exercise to help, but this is a great place to start. Get inventive and pay attention to what works best for you. Try these Exercises and see if they help. If you would like more exercise's Click and check out my Youtube Channel. I have short exercise video for you entire body.
If you're in need of a Experienced Chiropractor in Columbia South Carolina, Choose the Chiropractor's with Years of Experience. You will be glad you did! We are just a Phone Call Away. 803-888-6221. You have Nothing to lose but your Pain!
We use the the Latest and Safest Chiropractic Techniques used Today. We have over 20 Years worth of Chiropractic Experience working with Patients with the Gentlest Techniques Possible. We are Full Spine Adjusting Chiropractors. We find and Locate Your Vertebral Subluxations and Yes, we Fix That!
Chiropractic is a Non-invasive, Conservative Treatment option for Back Pain. Get your Spine Checked! We are Your Board Certified Chiropractic Physicians of Columbia S.C. Remember Great Chiropractic Care, will Make's a World of Difference in Your Family's Healthcare.
The Chiropractic Professionals of Columbia have been Helping patients for over 20 years. We have Years of Experience, and Have the Latest and Greatest Rehab Facilities. We Would love the Opportunity to be your Family's Chiropractors. We can See you Today! Don't Wait, Just Call 803-888-6221 or Visit us on the Web at www.MyChiroPros.com
We offer Quality and Personal Chiropractic Care For Columbia, Cotton Town, Lexington, Cayce, Irmo, Forest Acres, Chapin, West Columbia, Downtown, and all the Surrounding Area's of South Carolina. No Contracts, No Long Term Treatments Plans, Just Great Affordable Chiropractic Care. Click Here and Make an appointment Today!
Chiropractic Professionals of Columbia: Chiropractor in Columbia S.C.
1301 Elmwood Avenue
Columbia, SC 29201
Reviews From our Patients:
Reggie Thompson "Their very affordable. They helped my body to heal to that i could get back in the gym!"