Chiropractic Professionals of Columbia
1301 Elmwood Avenue
Columbia, SC 29201
The Chiropractic Professionals of Columbia understand Michael Phelps, Tiger Woods, and Tom Brady, all believe in the importance of keeping their Spine Aligned. Higher Levels Athlete's understand the Advantages Chiropractic Gives them, and how it increases their performance. Professional Athlete's like many other athletes, visit the Chiropractic Professionals of Columbia regularly for Full Spine Adjustments. Full Spine Adjustments help them to Naturally Enhance their performance and abilities. Did you Know Chiropractic Care is a medication free way to improve your overall athletic abilities, without the concerns of dangerous side effects and addictions.
Top 7 Spinal Alignment Advantages for you:
1. Decreased Injuries: Most People don't realize how a well adjusted spine drops the amount of Injuries you can have. Spinal misalignment's not only affect your spine but can also cause tightness in your muscles, ligaments, and tendons, therefore increasing your risk of injury. Regular visits to the Chiropractic Professionals of Columbia will decrease your Spinal Subluxations, and help you avoid aches, pains, and serious injuries.
2. Improved Balance: Adjusting Spinal Subluxations will have a positive effect on your balance. It is known that a Chiropractic Adjustment will straighten your Spine, and relax Your Muscles to put you into better Balance. The Chiropractic Professionals of Columbia uses gentle, hands on pressure to adjust your Subluxations of the vertebrae to improve your balance.
3. Increased Strength: It is well known with athletes that a well adjusted Spine, is a Strong and Healthy Spine. A Strong Spine is an important factor in all sports. A weak Spine will Decrease your Strength, and may affect your ability to catch the ball, tackle opponents, run long distances, or be a game changer. Chiropractic provides an all natural strength-boosting option for you. Did you know a Brazilian researchers discovered that Adjusting the vertebrae in your neck offered significant increases in strength. Judo athletes who received Neck Adjustments improved their grip strength by 16 percent. Their results were published in the January 2012 issue of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics.
4. Speeds up Healing Time. Adjusting Spinal Misalignment's can also help you reduce healing time after an injury. Adjustments, electrical stimulation, ultrasound therapy, and other treatments decrease inflammation, ease spasms, enhance healing and improve the flow of blood and nutrients to the injured area which will increase your healing time.
5. Increased Recovery Time. Sports take a toll on your body, no matter how diligently you stretch and warm-up before starting an activity. Without an adequate rest period following exertion, you may increase your risk of injury. When your spine is aligned properly, you may notice that it doesn't take quite as long to return to your best.
6. Increased Flexibility. Spinal manipulation, massage, and other treatments loosen tight joints and muscles, in addition to improving spinal alignment. These treatments increase your range of motion, prevent the formation of scar tissue, and decrease stiffness caused by tight muscles and joints. Thanks to your visits to the Chiropractic Professionals of Columbia, you may find that it's easier to follow through when you swing a golf club or notice that you can stretch a little farther when making a diving catch.
7. Increased Performance. You've probably noticed that your performance suffers if your Neck and Back hurt, and your muscles are tight. Di d you know aches and pains due to spinal misalignment's won't prevent you from excelling when you make the Chiropractic Professionals of Columbia part of your training regimen. Chiropractic Therapy at the Chiropractic Professionals of Columbia will also improve nerve function, improve your reaction time, and even help you breathe more effectively.
Would you like to enhance your athletic ability with a Chiropractic Adjustment? We'll devise a comprehensive treatment plan that will help you improve your performance and strength to avoid injuries. Contact us at the Chiropractic Professionals of Columbia with the details, and we’ll be happy to help you get the Care you Need Now. Maintaining your health is the most important decision you can make for You and Your Family. We can See You Today! Just Call 803-888-6221 or Visit us on the Web at www.MyChiroPros.com
If you're in need of a Experienced Chiropractor in Columbia South Carolina, Choose the Chiropractor's with Years of Experience. You will be glad you did! We are just a Phone Call Away. 803-888-6221. You have Nothing to lose but your Pain!
We use the the Latest and Safest Chiropractic Techniques used Today. We have over 18 Years worth of Chiropractic Experience working with Patients with the Gentlest Techniques Possible. We are Full Spine Adjusting Chiropractors. We find and Locate Your Vertebral Subluxations and Yes, we Fix That!
If you have Pain let us at the Chiropractic Professionals of Columbia Check your Spine. We know what we are doing, and We have the Skills, and the Know how, to get it done! If your Spine is out of Alignment we can Fix That.
Chiropractic is a Non-invasive, Conservative Treatment option for Back Pain. Get your Spine Checked! We are Your Board Certified Chiropractic Physicians of Columbia S.C. Remember Great Chiropractic Care, will Make's a World of Difference in Your Family's Healthcare.
The Chiropractic Professionals of Columbia have been Helping patients for over 18 years. We have Years of Experience, and Have the Latest and Greatest Rehab Facilities. We Would love the Opportunity to be your Family's Chiropractors. We can See you Today! Don't Wait, Just Call 803-888-6221 or Visit us on the Web at www.MyChiroPros.com
We offer Quality and Personal Chiropractic Care For Columbia, Cotton Town, Lexington, Cayce, Irmo, Forest Acres, Chapin, West Columbia, Downtown, and all the Surrounding Area's of South Carolina. No Contracts, No Long Term Treatments Plans, Just Great Affordable Chiropractic Care. Click Here and Make an appointment Today!
1301 Elmwood Avenue
Columbia, SC 29201