Chiropractic Professionals of Columbia: Chiropractor in Columbia S.C. 1301 Elmwood Avenue Columbia, SC 29201 803-888-6221 www.MyChiroPros.com [email protected] #MyChiroPros#ColumbiaSCChiro#FamouslyHotChiro Health Starts with Your Nervous System: Chiropractic Professionals of Columbia

Call Us Today (803) 888-6221
1301 Elmwood Avenue Columbia, SC 29201 United States
[email protected]

Menu

Health Starts with Your Nervous System in Columbia

Chiropractic Professionals of Columbia

1301 Elmwood Avenue

Columbia, SC 29201

803-888-6221

www.MyChiroPros.com

[email protected]

#MyChiroPros

Health Starts with Your Nervous System: Chiropractic Professionals of Columbia

The Nerves in Your Body control Every Function of your body by using both “Para Sympathetic Nerves and Sympathetic Nerves” these keep you Balanced and in Control. Your Nervous System originates from your Brain and runs down your entire Spine and forms your Spinal Cord. Your Spinal Cord which Branches out at Every Spinal Level into Spinal Nerves, and those Nerves Control and Regulated Everything in Your Body. Your Nerve Signals can be disrupted if joints in the surrounding your spinal column are not moving properly. Your Nerve's are so Important because they send Body signals to your brain. That's why your body protects your Spinal Cord by encasing it in bone. When your Spinal Joints becomes misaligned light pressure is placed on your Spinal Nerves. Chiropractor's call this Condition a Spinal Subluxation. Subluxations affect Spinal Nerve's and can do primarily two things. It can speed up the nerve which causes muscle spasms and tightness, or it can slow them down causing numbness and weakness. Only 10% of your Nervous System sends Pain Signals to your Brain so the other 90% can be affected by Nerve Pressure and you don't even know it Happening. We at the Chiropractic Professionals of Columbia Protect your Nervous System by making sure your Spine is Aligned and moving correctly.  This will Significantly reduce Nerve Pressure.

At Palmer Chiropractic college we were taught True Heath is all about Nerve Pressure. After over 19 years of Practice I believe it's all about Nerve Pressure! An optimal Spine that is well aligned will give you Years of Perfect Health and Wellness.

If you're in need of a Experienced Chiropractor in Columbia South Carolina, Choose the Chiropractor's with Years of Experience. You will be glad you did! We are just a Phone Call Away. 803-888-6221. You have Nothing to lose but your Pain!

We use the the Latest and Safest Chiropractic Techniques used Today. We have over 18 Years worth of Chiropractic Experience working with Patients with the Gentlest Techniques Possible. We are Full Spine Adjusting Chiropractors. We find and Locate Your Vertebral Subluxations and Yes, we Fix That!

If you have Pain let us at the Chiropractic Professionals of Columbia Check your Spine. We know what we are doing, and We have the Skills, and the Know how, to get it done! If your Spine is out of Alignment we can Fix That.

Chiropractic is a Non-invasive, Conservative Treatment option for Back Pain. Get your Spine Checked! We are Your Board Certified Chiropractic Physicians of Columbia S.C. Remember Great Chiropractic Care, will Make's a World of Difference in Your Family's Healthcare.

The Chiropractic Professionals of Columbia have been Helping patients for over 18 years.  We have Years of Experience, and Have the Latest and Greatest Rehab Facilities. We Would love the Opportunity to be your Family's Chiropractors. We can See you Today! Don't Wait, Just Call 803-888-6221 or Visit us on the Web at www.MyChiroPros.com

We offer Quality and Personal Chiropractic Care For Columbia, Cotton Town, Lexington, Cayce, Irmo, Forest Acres, Chapin, West Columbia, Downtown, and all the Surrounding Area's of South Carolina. No Contracts, No Long Term Treatments Plans, Just Great Affordable Chiropractic Care. Click Here and Make an appointment Today!

Chiropractic Professionals of Columbia: Chiropractor in Columbia S.C.

1301 Elmwood Avenue

Columbia, SC 29201

803-888-6221

www.MyChiroPros.com

[email protected]

#MyChiroPros#ColumbiaSCChiro#FamouslyHotChiro

New Patients Receive a Free Consultation

Exclusive Offer

Our Location

Office Hours

Columbia Office

Monday:

8:00 am-6:00 pm

Tuesday:

8:00 am-6:00 pm

Wednesday:

8:00 am-6:00 pm

Thursday:

8:00 am-6:00 pm

Friday:

8:00 am-6:00 pm

Saturday:

by appointment

Sunday:

by appointment

Chiropractic Professionals of Columbia: Chiropractor in Columbia S.C. 1301 Elmwood Avenue Columbia, SC 29201 803-888-6221 www.MyChiroPros.com [email protected] #MyChiroPros#ColumbiaSCChiro#FamouslyHotChiro